HIPAA Compliant Cloud Backup solution:
The law requires that Electronic protected health information (e-PHI) is fully protected, which includes ensuring it is securely backed up offsite and always retrievable. There have been too many data breaches of patient data from lost backup tapes, and other backup media. Our goal is to eliminate risks and ensure you are able to securely backup patient data and comply with the law.
Consider the following benefits:
- Managecast specializes in HIPAA-compliant onsite and offsite backup of electronic health information
- Long-term retention policies
- Validated with FIPS 140-2 Certification (Preferred for HIPAA compliance)
- No tapes or other media to take offsite
- No worry of compromising patient records by “losing” tapes or other media
- Best of both worlds: Local backup + secure cloud storage
- Fully automated, highly encrypted
- Backup is fully managed and monitored by experts
- Archiving of older data to lower costs
- Disaster recovery testing
Managecast understands electronic patient record data protection requirements for backup and recovery. Let us help your organization meet HIPAA compliance in relation to backup and disaster recovery.
Is your current backup solution enabling you to meet HIPAA compliance?
- Are your backups encrypted?
- Are your backups taken offsite every day?
- Is your backup solution FIPS 140-2 certified? (Required for HIPAA compliance)
- Is your backup solution fully managed by a team of data protection experts who understand HIPAA requirements?
Our cloud backup solution allows for local backups and restores with an automatic off-site copy to our secure HIPAA-compliant data centers for maximum protection of patient records both on and off-site. All data is encrypted up to AES 256-bit, which is deemed unbreakable and meets the requirements for storing e-PHI records.
Let Managecast Cloud Backup fulfill your need to fully protect electronic protected health information. The Managecast Cloud Backup service is hosted in completely secured, redundant, and multiple data center facilities that are geographically separate. The data centers have SSAE 16, HIPAA, SOX, and PCI compliance.