Backup Solutions and Data Recovery for Law Firms
Law firms face several challenges when protecting valuable and sensitive data. Data that is the lifeblood of the firm. In fact, law firms can routinely generate substantial amounts of data related to current and past cases, and this data needs to be kept and protected for an extended amount of time. The passage of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) act also requires law firms maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and security. Even with the changing landscape of technology, many law firms continue to use outmoded methods of protecting sensitive data by using tapes and onsite hard drives.
Many companies are requiring their law firms to have solid data protection and disaster recovery processes in place to safe-guard their data. Managecast understands these challenges and can provide robust data protection for law firms.
Law firms work hard to protect their clients. Shouldn’t this protection be extended to their data?
Our data backup and recovery for law firms provides:
- Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Supports commons legal applications such as PCLaw, Time Matters, and ProLaw
- Version control and long-term retention
- 256-bit AES encryption and we do not have access to the data!
- Data integrity checks to guard against corruption
- Complete auditing of backup operations
- Restricted logins to provide only those required with secure access
- All data stored on high-end enterprise disk arrays and replicated to a secondary data center
- Archival storage of older case data to reduce cost