Check Your Veeam Cloud Connect Repository Storage Usage
Here are the steps to check your Managecast Veeam Cloud Connect repository usage through the Veeam Backup and Replication console:
- Open the Veeam console and select the ‘BACKUP INFRASTRUCTURE’ tab on the bottom left.
- Then, select the ‘Backup Repositories’ group on the top left.
- A list of existing repositories will be displayed, select the cloud repository. It will typically be named ‘Managecast Cloud Repository’ and the repository type will be labeled Cloud.
- Right click the ‘Managecast Cloud Repository’ and choose ‘Properties.’
- The window that is displayed will show the settings for the selected cloud connect repository including: Capacity, Used space, and Free space.
Share on Social Media: