Here are the steps to check your Managecast Veeam Cloud Connect Repository storage usage through the Veeam Backup and Replication console:
- Open the Veeam console and select the ‘BACKUP INFRASTRUCTURE’ tab on the bottom left.
- Then, select the ‘Backup Repositories’ group on the top left.
- A list of existing repositories will be displayed, select the cloud repository. It will typically be named ‘Managecast Cloud Repository’ and the repository type will be labeled Cloud.
- Right-click the ‘Managecast Cloud Repository’ and choose ‘Properties.’
5. The window that is displayed will show the settings for the selected cloud connect repository including: Capacity, Used space, and Free space.
And that’s it! 5 simple steps to check your Veeam Cloud Connect repository storage usage. At Managecast, we fully manage and monitor your backups so that you can focus on more strategic initiatives.
Interested in learning how Managecast can help your business with its cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions? Fill out this form for more information! Learn more about Veeam Cloud Connect here: https://www.veeam.com/cloud-connect-backup-service-providers.html