Veeam Backup for Salesforce provides complete access and control of Salesforce data and metadata, as well as providing powerful, rapid-recovery capabilities for IT departments and Salesforce administrators.
Veeam recently announced the launch of its newest product offering – Veeam Backup for Salesforce. Salesforce is one of the most utilized CRMs in the world because of its advanced features, but many don’t realize the importance of backing up Salesforce data.
Do I need to back up Salesforce?
Some users think Salesforce is responsible for backing up the data. Still, it clearly states, “It is important for Salesforce customers to develop a routine data backup strategy as part of their overall data management and security model.”
We often talk about the Microsoft shared responsibility model, and Salesforce follows the same rule. Even though Salesforce manages the infrastructure, this doesn’t replace YOUR responsibility to protect Salesforce from data loss and data corruption.
Veeam Backup for Salesforce eliminates the risk of losing your Salesforce data and metadata — so that your business is reliably protected, giving you complete control. Key capabilities include:
- Salesforce native: Purpose-built to create backups and restore Salesforce data and metadata
- Fast and flexible recovery: Restore Salesforce records, hierarchies, fields, files and metadata
- Secure data: Run a backup environment anywhere, on-premises or in the cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Custom scheduling: Set granular backup schedules and retention settings at the object level
- Simplified management: Manage several Salesforce instances from one console
- Incremental changes: With incremental sync and flexibility scheduling, you can back up your Salesforce data and metadata almost continuously
- Simple and easy-to-use UI: Run backup policies and restore jobs in minutes
- See and compare: See versions of records and metadata and quickly compare them with production
- Restore hierarchy: Granularly restore linked objects to any record, including parent/child records
Ready to start?
Getting started is simple! Veeam provides a licensing structure that aligns with your Salesforce usage. From now until December 31, 2022, Veeam has special pricing on backup for Salesforce:
- 50 users or less – FREE!
- Up to 300 users – $2,000 USD for the first year
- Unlimited users – $10,000 USD for the first year
At Managecast, we fully manage and monitor your backups so that you can focus on more strategic initiatives. Interested in learning how Managecast can help your business with its cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions? Fill out this form for more information!