Veeam monitoring and notifications for MSPs
You realize how cumbersome it is to monitor your onsite end-client Veeam backups if you are a managed service provider (MSP) with several clients. Many times the method is to receive emails from the on premises Veeam backup server which results in having to sift through numerous emails to determine if there are any issues to address with clients. The more clients you have, the more emails, the worse the management headache! Even when using supplied Veeam tools, the job for the service provider is not an easy one.
Trust us, being a Veeam Cloud Service Provider we acutely felt this pain and set out to resolve it. Managecast wished to solve these issues for ourselves and focus on the needs of the multi-tenant service provider. The result of our work is the creation of Managecast for Veeam which provides for the following key benefits:
- Easily view all client backups from a single pane of glass
- Acknowledge errors and warnings easily
- Enable easy and integrated method to proactively notify clients of issues
- Store and display long-term historical trend data to more easily see anomalies
- Allow easy viewing of job history to see past errors
- Track tickets created for clients
- Enable your clients to see the status of their backup and what you do for them
Managecast originally created the Managecast for Veeam system for our own internal needs, but quickly realized we could help other service providers in a similar situation. It will make the Veeam MSP life much easier and your operators more effective in supporting your clients.
Contact us if you would like to see a demonstration or setup a free trial.
Share on Social Media: